IMPORTANT COVID MESSAGE FOR EVENT ATTENDEES:
There are some changes to the way the Shedley Theatre is currently operating.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our biggest priority, and as such we’ve implemented some measures to ensure your experience is an enjoyable one.
We also ask for your support in keeping the Playford Civic Centre and Shedley Theatre clean and safe, and encourage all our guests to:
– Follow social distancing requirements throughout the centre and theatre.As we are an indoor public space you will be required to wear a mask in the centre and theatre (disposable masks can also be provided if needed).
– Always practice good hygiene and wash hands frequently.
– Refrain from attending the theatre if feeling unwell to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone.
– Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and make use of the available hand sanitiser
– We encourage patrons to download the COVIDSafe app and check in.
Visit the SA Health website for the most up to date health advice for South Australia.
CHANGES TO THEATRE EXPERIENCE
– Tickets: Social Distancing has restricted the capacity of the Shedley Theatre, however the capacity of some performances may vary. Tickets for all shows are available for purchase online and at the Shedley Theatre Box Office Monday – Friday, 10am-3pm.
– If you require more information call us on 8256 0500
– COVID Safe Check-In is required: Please Check-In upon arrival.
– Hygiene: Hand sanitiser will be provided at entry points.
– Admission: Theatre doors will be open 30 minutes prior to all shows to ensure to staggered arrival.
– Seating: The Theatre has been set up to ensure the required distance between patrons and only these seats have been made available for purchase
The Shedley Café will be open pre and post show as per normal however any patron who purchases food or beverage must then be seated. If you are unable to find a seat at the Café or in the Great Hall, you may enter the Theatre with your purchase and take your seat.
Social distancing measures are also in place at the Café so please ensure you arrive with enough time to avoid queuing. Cashless transactions are also encouraged.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: I am not feeling well, but I have purchased a ticket. Can I get a refund?
A: The safety of our guests are staff is our biggest priority. We will issue you with a refund or voucher to use for your next visit to the theatre. Please contact us on 8256 0500 or email email@example.com
Q: How will you be cleaning and sanitising areas to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
A: In addition to our scheduled cleaning periods, we conduct regular cleaning of the venue, including throughout the events. Guests are encouraged to dispose of their rubbish at the conclusion of the performance.
Q: Will our staff be COVID-19 trained?
A: Yes, we have COVID Marshals onsite, as well ensuring our staff are COVID-19 safety trained.
Q: What are the upcoming performances?
A: Upcoming performances and relevant information around capacity will be available from our website.
Any other questions? Contact our team on 8256 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Notification: If we are alerted to a case of COVID-19, we immediately work with the relevant health authorities to obtain the facts and guidance on steps to take with both patrons and employees. We undertake regular cleaning and disinfecting of the common areas of the centre as well as the areas we know the guest or staff may have utilised.